Top 10 Family Jokes
1. A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.
‘Careful,’ he said, ‘CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! You’re cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They’re going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you’re cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don’t forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the! Salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!’
The wife stared at him. ‘What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don’t know how to fry a couple of eggs?’
The husband calmly replied, ‘I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I’m driving.
2. Wife: Why do you go out in the balcony, when I start singing.
Husband: Because the people would think I am beating you.
3. Cool Morals:
1. Money is not everything. There’s also MasterCard & Visa.
2. One should love animals. They are tasty too.
3. Save water. Drink beer.
4. Studying is healthy. So leave it for the sick.
5. Books are holy. So don’t touch them.
6. Love your neighbor. But don’t get caught.
7. Every one should marry because happiness is not the only thing in life…
4. The worst place to have a heart attack is during a gama of cherades. …Especially if the people you are playing with, are really bad guessers.
5. One day Dan asks Bob, “So Bob what did you get for Christmas?”
Then Bob says to Dan, “Oh see that brand new red Ferrari outside?”
Dan says, “OOOOH WOW!!!”
Bob says, “Ya, I got the same exact color tie!”
6. Wife: “What are you doing?”
Husband : Nothing.
Wife : “Nothing…? You’ve been reading our marriage
certificate for an hour.”
Husband : “I was looking for the expiration date.”
7. A man and his wife agreed on a code to use in front of their kids when they want to have s*x. The code is: “Making a call.”
One day the man ask his son to tell his mother, that dad wants to make a phone call.
The boy returns to his dad, that mom says she is out of order.
Then he ask him to tell her, that dad will go outside to make a phone call.
The boy returns, that mom says, “If you do so, she will open a central telephone station in the house.”
8. “Yes brother,” says Paddy.
“Well I’m going on a business trip soon and if she gives birth while I’m away, I want you dear brother, to name the kids,” says Mick.
“It’ll be an honour to do that for you Mick,” says Paddy.
A month later Paddy calls Mick.
“Hello Mick, your wife’s given birth to a boy and a girl, they’re beautiful,” says Paddy.
“That’s wonderful Paddy, what did you call them?” says Mick.
“I called the girl Deniece,” says Paddy.
“And what did you call the boy?”
“I called the boy De nephew.”
9. A little boy was so excited because his mom told him he is getting a baby brother.
He repeated that to his teacher every day, when he came to school, “I’m getting a brother.”
One day his mom allowed him to feel the baby’s kicks in her belly.
The next day he came to school and didn’t say anything to his teacher, so the teacher asked him, what happened to his brother.
He replied, “I think mommy ate him.”
10. Two boys were talking and the one said to the other, “There is a easy way to get what you want.”
The other boy said, “How?” the boy replied, “Tell people you know their secret.”
The boy jumps up and runs to his dad, “I know your secret!” The dad replies, “Please don’t tell your mom here’s $10.”
The boy then runs to his mom, “I know your secret!” The mom said, “Please don’t tell your dad here’s $15.”
The boy then decides to try it on the mail man, “I know your secret!” The mail man opened his arms and said, “Come, give your dad a hug!”