Explosion at a Barn Caused by Farting Cows
No, you are not reading the Onion.
Farting Cows caused an explosion in a Barn in Rasdorf, Germany. It may sound like something out of a Hollywood comedy, but the police declared excessive bovine flatulence as the cause of explosion. There were more than 90 cows at this barn, and the methane gas they had produced had built up in the barn to the point that a static electric charge caused a big explosion.
Luckily, we can laugh at this news knowing that the cows are in good condition. Only one cow suffered injury, and it is reported that the injury was minor. All other cows seem to be in good health. The barn’s roof was also damaged.